Our audiology department provides services to children from birth through to grade 12 and is open September through June, Monday through Friday from 9:00am-3:30pm. We are an independent school and are closed for a week in Spring and two weeks in December.
Our on-site audiologist provides:
- comprehensive audiologic evaluation
- hearing instrument selection, fitting, programming, verification , validation
- FM fitting, programming, verification, validation, troubleshooting
- cochlear implant & remote assistant troubleshooting
- ear impressions for ear molds and swim molds
- ongoing partnership and collaboration with our onsite and itinerant teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing, our speech-language pathologists, various community audiologists, and the Provincial Resource Program – Auditory Outreach