We appreciate any financial investment that you can make to help support children who are deaf and hard of hearing throughout BC. Donate now. As a donor you have the choice of how you would like to give.
Monthly Giving Program
- Monthly giving allows you to continue your support easily and make a difference year round. Here are a few of the many benefits of giving monthly:
- Convenience: you only need to sign up once and can spread your donations out over the year, receiving one consolidated tax receipt in January;
- Flexibility: you are able to change or cancel your payments at any time; and
- Cost Savings: your ongoing donations reduce our administration and processing costs allowing us to put more of your donation to work.
Your monthly gifts also provide us with stable funding, allowing us to plan programs with the comfort of knowing that we have a reliable flow of donations. Even modest donations of $10 or $15 a month add up and help make a significant impact. Did you know that while a monthly gift of $15 equates to just $180 per year, a daily coffee can cost $1,095 annually? Donate now.
A gift in memory or in honour of someone is a meaningful way to recognize a special person in your life while helping Children’s Hearing & Speech Centre of BC.
Your kindness will be acknowledged with a personal card to the honouree. The amount of your gift will be kept confidential and you will receive a tax receipt for your donation. Donate now.
There are several ways to leave a legacy for future generations, while making the best use of your assets and maximizing your taxable benefits. Donate now.
Gift Options to Consider:
- Giving through your will
- Life insurance
- Retirement funds
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Transfer of properties or Securities
If you would like more information on how to donate to Children’s Hearing & Speech Centre of BC please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-437-0255.